- Subject: Liberal Arts and Humanities, EnglishResource: textbookDescription: English language skills textbook to help ESL students acquire communication skills in the community (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) The book is aimed at CLB levels 5/6 focusing on intercultural skills and essential skills: reading text, document... Read More
- Subject: Social Sciences,Resource: textbookDescription: Through a series of interviews and direct examples, a panel of teachers from Alberta describe their use of open educational resources to create their own open communities of learners. Attributes of Open Community OER in K-12 Learning: An Overview OER... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Atmospheric ScienceResource: textbookDescription: These ancillary resources were created to compliment the use of the open textbook "Physical Geology" available at: https://opentextbc.ca/geology/ Ancillary Resources include: 11 powerpoint slides to support didactic delivery of content from the Physical... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, PhysicsResource: textbookDescription: This project contains a set of mobile web pages physics lessons on radiation physics. The lessons are presented in a novel 2D map format which we call OpenMap. The web site is designed as 'responsive' to work on any device (phone, tablet etc.) See https://openphys.med.ualberta.ca/... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, BiologyResource: textbookDescription: Open Genetics Lectures textbook for an introduction to Molecular Genetics and Heredity. More information can be found at the following website: http://opengenetics.net/ ... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, Math/StatisticsResource: textbookDescription: Open text, lecture notes and question bank for Linear Algebra and Introductory Statistics curriculum in Alberta. ... Read More
- Subject: Liberal Arts and Humanities, CommunicationResource: textbookDescription: English language skills textbook to help ESL students acquire communication skills in the community (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) The book is aimed at CLB levels 5/6 focusing on intercultural skills and essential skills: reading text, document... Read More
- Subject: Business and Management, Human Resources and Organizational BehaviourResource: textbookDescription: ... Read More
- Subject: Business and Management, AccountingResource: textbookDescription: Money is the abstract translation of labor into an easy-to-trade, easy-to-accumulate, commodity. Discusses the accumulation of money, economic activity, generating profit and how pursuit of same translates into corruption.... Read More
- Subject: Health Related, Health/Medical - GeneralResource: textbookDescription: Workplace Health and Safety from Athabasca University: This workplace injury resource provides workers with an introduction to effective injury prevention, addresses the conflicting interests of employees and employers regarding Occupational Health and... Read More
Through partnership with BC campus, a connection to SOL*R (Sharable Online Learning Resources) allows us to feature Alberta made open educational resources on the albertaoer.com website, and, solr.bccampus.ca.
Resources featured here (unless stated otherwise) were funded by the Alberta Open Educational Resources (ABOER) Initiative, which is made possible through an investment from the Alberta government.
If you have developed an OER and would like to feature it on our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.