- Subject: Business and Management, AccountingResource: textbookDescription: Athabasca University's ACCT 351: Accounting topics include income statements, balance sheets, statement of cash flow, revenue recognition for prfitable and unprofitable construction projects, gross and net methods for sales discounts, receivables, inventory,... Read More
- Subject: Health Related, Health/Medical - GeneralResource: textbookDescription: Athabasca University's evidence-informed teaching strategies for nursing and other health professionals. Includes step-by-step directions for creative, challenging activities that both new and experienced instructors can begin using immediately. ... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, BiologyResource: textbookDescription: Microbiology textbook designed for use in CMMB 250: Microbiology. ... Read More
- Subject: Health Related, Health/Medical - GeneralResource: textbookDescription: Athabasca University’s Health Administration (HADM) 315: Health and Community Development Course. Course includes focus on community, leadership, humility, cultural sensitivity, and the development of personal and professional characteristics indicative... Read More
- Subject: Sciences, Computer ScienceResource: textbookDescription: The Open Logic Text is an open-source, modular, collaboratively authored collection of teaching materials for formal (meta)logic and formal methods, starting at an intermediate level (i.e., after an introductory formal logic course). It is aimed at a... Read More
- Subject: Liberal Arts and Humanities, EnglishResource: textbookDescription: Workplace Communications textbook accompanied by lesson plans and assessment packs designed for universal delivery of communications courses focused on the diploma-seeking learner.... Read More
Through partnership with BC campus, a connection to SOL*R (Sharable Online Learning Resources) allows us to feature Alberta made open educational resources on the albertaoer.com website, and, solr.bccampus.ca.
Resources featured here (unless stated otherwise) were funded by the Alberta Open Educational Resources (ABOER) Initiative, which is made possible through an investment from the Alberta government.
If you have developed an OER and would like to feature it on our site, please email us at email@example.com.